- WIRELESS PERFORMANCE: This mono wireless in ear monitor system operates in 900MHz band with 2x50 selectable frequencies ( 10+ units can work together). NO LATENCY by utilizing UHF wide audio signal transmission. Wireless design for less clutter on stage, enables users to move freely with 140ft - 164ft operating distance in open space, line of sight. *For longer distance, please avoid thick walls, glass, and metal block
- MONO DESIGN, SEPERATE OUTPUTS: Elegant sleek design with metal construction for transmitter base unit. LCD panel provides system details. Left and right inputs for personal audio mix with clear mono sound monitoring. The system also runs a left/right line out back to the soundboard or speaker. It allows the original audio signal to pass through the PTM-22 transmitter without being affected
- SIMPLE SETUP WITH VERSATILE USE: Simple setup with uninterrupted frequency to optimize sound performance for this personal monitor system. Good quality earbuds provide pure sound and enhanced performance. It works perfectly in various sound-monitoring events, stage performance, studio recording, exhibit, lecture, instruction, speech, etc. The package also includes the necessary tools to work with a standard rack unit.
- BOX CONTENTS: 1 x Wireless Base Unit Transmitter, 2 x UHF Bodypack Receiver, 2 x In-ear earbud, 1 x Power Adapter, 2 x Antenna, 4 x AA Battery, 1 x Antenna Kit, 1 x User Manual
- DEVOTED SERVICE: Genuine Phenyx Pro audio products come with 12-month manufacturer assurance and supportive customer service. Welcome to come to us for troubleshooting or replacement of discontinuous/defective parts. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING: All international orders (outside of the U.S.) will be shipped from our factory or partnership warehouses, and they would not include batteries with the system due to air control or dangerous good policy. Thus, batteries would be missing in the package for those orders.
When will my order ship?
We process your order as soon as we receive it. For in-stock items, your package will be shipped within 48 - 72 hours. For back-order or pre-order items, your package will be shipped within 7 - 30 days.
What if I need to change or cancel my order?
After placing an order, you have a 12-hour window in which you may cancel or change your order. Please email us at email@example.com to cancel/change it.
Where do you ship?
We currently ship to selected destinations in North America, South America, Asia Pacific, Europe, and the Middle East.
For North America, Free shipping covers only U.S. (50 states only, and APO/FPO address is not included). Shipping rate and custom tax might apply to Canada and Mexico.
For other countries, shipping fees and custom import fees might apply. The standard shipping fee will be calculated upon checkout.
***NOTE: All international orders (outside of the U.S.) will be shipped from our factory or partnership warehouses, and they would not include batteries with the system due to air control or dangerous good policy. Thus, batteries would be missing in the package for those orders.
When will my package arrive?
Your package should arrive within 5-7 business days within the US for standard shipping, 1-3 business day for expedited shipping. The delivery time frame might vary from 12 to 18 business days for other countries.
My order shipping address is wrong. Can I change it?
If you enter the wrong shipping address, please contact us to change it within 1 hour otherwise the shipment will be processed automatically. We are not responsible for packages shipped to the wrong address that entered in the shipping detail but we will try our best to contact our carrier to help you resolve this.
If you have any questions regarding the shipping rate and time frame, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.