- WIRELESS PERFORMANCE: This UHF stereo wireless in ear monitor system operates in 900MHz band (905MHz – 925MHz), free of interference by utilizing UHF wide audio signal transmission (Up to 89 systems can operate simultaneously). The wireless system enables users to move freely on the stage and in the studio with operating distance from 140 – 160 ft. in open space, line of sight. *For longer distance, please avoid thick walls, glass, and metal block
- HIGH-END QUALITY AND DESIGN: Elegant sleek design, metal construction for transmitter base unit, black carrying case for safe-keeping. LCD panel provides system details including channel, group number, stereo mode selection, lock feature, and RF indicator. Simple setup with uninterrupted frequency to optimize sound performance for this personal monitor system. Good quality earbuds provide purer sound and enhanced performance for studio and stage monitor
- STEREO FUNCTION FOR PROFESSIONAL USE: This quality stereo IEM system can works perfectly in various sound-monitoring events, both small and large venues, ideal for on stage performance, studio recording, exhibit, lecture, instruction, speech, etc. The package also includes metal racks that facilitate more professional use. Users can select the stereo mode for both the transmitter and receiver to enjoy the stereo performance of the system
- BOX CONTENTS: UHF wireless transmitter, bodypack receiver, in-ear earbuds, power adapter, 2 AA batteries, antenna, extension cord, metal racks, user manual
- DEVOTED SERVICE: Genuine Phenyx Pro audio products come with 12-month manufacturer assurance and supportive customer service. Welcome to come to us for troubleshooting or replacement of discontinuous/defective parts. Please contact us at email@example.com
- INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING: All international orders (outside of the U.S.) will be shipped from our factory or partnership warehouses, and they would not include batteries with the system due to air control or dangerous good policy. Thus, batteries would be missing in the package for those orders.
When will my order ship?
We process your order as soon as we receive it. For in-stock items, your package will be shipped within 48 - 72 hours. For back-order or pre-order items, your package will be shipped within 7 - 30 days.
What if I need to change or cancel my order?
After placing an order, you have a 12-hour window in which you may cancel or change your order. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to cancel/change it.
Where do you ship?
We currently ship to selected destinations in North America, South America, Asia Pacific, Europe, and the Middle East.
For North America, Free shipping covers only U.S. (50 states only, and APO/FPO address is not included). Shipping rate and custom tax might apply to Canada and Mexico.
For other countries, shipping fees and custom import fees might apply. The standard shipping fee will be calculated upon checkout.
***NOTE: All international orders (outside of the U.S.) will be shipped from our factory or partnership warehouses, and they would not include batteries with the system due to air control or dangerous good policy. Thus, batteries would be missing in the package for those orders.
When will my package arrive?
Your package should arrive within 5-7 business days within the US for standard shipping, 1-3 business day for expedited shipping. The delivery time frame might vary from 12 to 18 business days for other countries.
My order shipping address is wrong. Can I change it?
If you enter the wrong shipping address, please contact us to change it within 1 hour otherwise the shipment will be processed automatically. We are not responsible for packages shipped to the wrong address that entered in the shipping detail but we will try our best to contact our carrier to help you resolve this.
If you have any questions regarding the shipping rate and time frame, please contact us at email@example.com.