One of the Renowned Mic Systems from Phenyx Pro
Whether you are hosting an event or singing on stage, the PTU-4000 is the all-in-one microphone system that you need. Thanks to the easy and intuitive operation, you are free to focus on your content instead of the equipment. With the versatile 8-channel configuration and crystal clear audio, your talent is no longer limited.
- Crystal clear audio quality with cardioid pickup pattern to minimize noise
- Rack-mountable with built-in rack ears for easy operation
- Sturdy all-metal construction for both receivers and handheld mics
- Eight XLR outputs for each channel and one 1/4" TS unbalanced mixed output for combined audio
- Up to 260ft long operation range
- Simple setup operation. Just turn it on and it is ready to go
- > 8 hours battery life for each microphone
- Comes with 8 durable handheld mics
- Fixed frequency design in the UHF frequency band. The frequency for this system is 541.9MHz, 546.3MHz, 561.6MHz, 568.65MHz, 911.30MHz, 914.9MHz, 919.7MHz, and 925.2MHz
Q: Can we use two or more systems at the same time?
A: NO! The UHF fixed frequency series only have one preset frequency and you can only use ONE UNIT (8 channels) at the same time.
Q: Can I add more bodypacks to the system? Can I purchase extra handheld mics, antenna, and power adapter for backup?
A: Of course. We prepare accessories for your backup and customization request. Please follow the steps to find all other accessories.
Q: Can I use the wireless system with my laptop or camera or phone? Can I use it with ZOOM?
A: We do not recommend people use this system with camera or recording devices since it is specially designed for stereo applications. For connecting to a laptop with TRRS jack, you might need a TS to TRRS adapter or through a 2 TRS female to TRRS male splitter. If connect it to a desktop with separate MIC and headphone jack, you can simply use the 6.3mm to 3.5mm adapter included in the package. If you are still confused, please reach out to us for step by step guidance.
Q: I experienced cutoffs and statics noises. What should I do?
A: Please change location and see if the issue persists. If so, please reach out to us for replacement. However, there is another possibility that the preset frequencies have local interference in your area. Since it is not a selectable frequency unit, it means this series cannot serve you well in your area. Thus, please choose our PTU-7000 system or look for UHF system in other frequency groups.