- 10-INPUT, 3 BAND EQ, +48V PHANTOM POWER: This professional ultra-low noise discrete mic preamp has 8 mono input channels with gold plated XLRs and balanced line inputs, and 2 extra RCA inputs. Ultra-musical 3-band EQ on all channels to imbue signals with incredible warmth and detailed musical character. +48V phantom power selection enables the mixer to be used with condenser microphones and wired mics.
- USB/BT FUNCTION: Compatible with USB/flash reader/MP3, allowing users to connect an external USB stick or flash drive to stream music into the mixer. This 10-input audio mixer can also record to USB flash drive via the USB port when switched to record mode. BT function enables users to wirelessly stream music in from iPad and smartphone to mix music. Built-in controls to play/pause/switch between tracks
- 256 DSP EFFECTS, STEREO EQUALIZER: High-quality components and rugged reliable construction to ensure durability. Built-in 256-bit DSP sound processor provides 256 effects that can be selected by EFX PROGRAM knob to provide better personal mix. This 10-channel mixing console also comes with stereo graphic equalizer for precise tone control
- HIGH-QUALITY SOUND, VERSATILE USE: Extremely high headroom to offer more dynamic range. 12 separate fader for quick volume adjustment. This analog mixer provides accurate, crisp, and clear sound quality. The extra clean-sounding effect makes it ideal for live mix in occasions like live gigs, shows, stage performances, DJ events, and karaoke.
Phenyx Pro Professional 10-Channel Mixing Board
The PTX-400 is a 10-Channel Professional Studio Mixer that aims to cater to all your mixing requirements with versatile functions: independent monitoring, 256 DSP effects, stereo graphic equalizer, USB Recording, Bluetooth music streaming, multiple inputs & outputs. No matter what your audio mixing needs, the Phenyx Pro PTX-400 mixing console provide the features that can enhance your performance efficiently.
- 10 Mono input channels with gold plated XLR and balanced line inputs and 2 RCA input channels
- Ultra-low noise discrete mic preamps with +48V phantom power
- Balanced inputs for high signal integrity
- Extremely high headroom to offer more dynamic range
- 3-Band EQ on all channels with built-in 256 digital special effects
- Stereographic equalizer for tone control
- USB streaming function to stream music from their USB drives.
- Headphone and control room monitor options
Users can connect USB stick/flash drive/MP3 to the mixer and use the MP3 PROGRAM control knob to play/pause and select tracks.
Press the MODE button to select USB recording mode. The screen will show “rEC”. Short press MP3 PROGRAM knob to start/pause the recording and long-press MP3 PROGRAM knob to finish recording. The screen will show “REC”.
Press the MODE button to select Bluetooth mode. The screen will show “bLUE”. Other Bluetooth-enabled devices can connect to the mixer and stream music wirelessly.
When the red switch is pressed down, the audio from the USB connection will be sent to control room outputs. When it is not pressed, the audio from the USB connection will be sent to the main outputs.
When will my order ship?
We process your order as soon as we receive it. For in-stock items, your package will be shipped within 48 - 72 hours. For back-order or pre-order items, your package will be shipped within 7 - 30 days.
What if I need to change or cancel my order?
After placing an order, you have a 12-hour window in which you may cancel or change your order. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to cancel/change it.
Where do you ship?
We currently ship to selected destinations in North America, South America, Asia Pacific, Europe, and the Middle East.
For North America, Free shipping covers only U.S. (50 states only, and APO/FPO address is not included). Shipping rate and custom tax might apply to Canada and Mexico.
For other countries, shipping fees and custom import fees might apply. The standard shipping fee will be calculated upon checkout.
***NOTE: All international orders (outside of the U.S.) will be shipped from our factory or partnership warehouses, and they would not include batteries with the system due to air control or dangerous good policy. Thus, batteries would be missing in the package for those orders.
When will my package arrive?
Your package should arrive within 5-7 business days within the US for standard shipping, 1-3 business day for expedited shipping. The delivery time frame might vary from 12 to 18 business days for other countries.
My order shipping address is wrong. Can I change it?
If you enter the wrong shipping address, please contact us to change it within 1 hour otherwise the shipment will be processed automatically. We are not responsible for packages shipped to the wrong address that entered in the shipping detail but we will try our best to contact our carrier to help you resolve this.
If you have any questions regarding the shipping rate and time frame, please contact us at email@example.com.