- WIRELESS OPERATION: Quad channel wireless headset/lapel/handheld microphone system operates in VHF frequency band to enjoy cable-free operation. Metal build receiver for durability and high quality plastics build handheld and bodypack for light-weight feature. Green LED lights above each individual volume control knob enable users visualize the pair up between receiver and transmitters.
- RELIABLE PERFORMANCE: Cardioid sensitive mic capsule enables easy sound pickup and smooth sound transmission, delivering state-of-art clear true sound performance. Stable fixed VHF signal ensures unsurpassed interference-free distortion-free operation, operating distance is up to 160ft line of sight in open space. Perfect for public speaking, interview, group karaoke, broadcasting, church, and outdoor events.
- VERSATILE USE: Easy setup wireless microphone system and convenient operation with ON/MUTE/OFF switch on both cordless mic and bodypack. Metal receiver features 2 XLR outputs and one 1/4’’ audio output jack to connect to your amplifier, mixer, or other PA system. Equipped with handheld mic, wireless headset mic, and wireless lavalier mic in one package for more flexibility.
- BOX CONTENTS: 1 x 4-channel wireless mic receiver, 2 x handheld wireless mics, 2 x VHF wireless bodypacks, 2 x headset mic wireless, 2 x lapel lavalier mics, 1 x 1/4‘’ audio cable, 1 x power adapter, 1 x user manual, 8 x AA battery for 16hrs long hour use, 1 x 6.5mm to 3.5mm jack adapter.
- DEVOTED SERVICE: Genuine Phenyx Pro audio products come with 12-month manufacturer assurance and supportive customer service. Welcome to come to us for troubleshooting or replacement of discontinuous/defective parts. Please contact us at email@example.com
- INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING: All international orders (outside of U.S.) will be shipped from our factory or partnership warehouses, and they would not include batteries with the system due to air control or dangerous good policy. Thus, batteries would be missing in the package for those orders.
About PHENYX PRO
In Phenyx Pro, we constantly focus on details, explore better production techniques, and utilize sturdy material to build out products. We are determined to offer better and easier solutions for sound performance and provide our customers with high-end value without overpaying.
About PHENYX PRO wireless system PTV-2000
The Phenyx Pro PTV-2000 system is the 4-channel VHF fixed frequency wireless microphone system that provides wide area coverage ranges with easy setup and interfere-free operation. Wireless VHF transmission enable hands-free and crisp dynamic vocal performance for conference rooms, classrooms, dance hall, KTV rooms, church, parties, and bands. Metal build VHF wireless receiver features individual adjustable channel volume controls along with audio signal indicators.
1. You will need to connect this system to extra audio equipment like amplifier/speaker to output the sound. It DOES NOT come with speaker.
2. This is a fixed frequency system and ONLY ONE unit can be used at the same time. Please reach us for suggestions if you need to add more mics.
3. Please keep the receiver away from Bluetooth or other digital devices (such as cellphones, jukebox, DVD, etc.) to avoid potential sources of interference.
4. Please do not face the microphone to the receiver too closely, in order to avoid feedback and statics.
1. If you have any problem with the handheld mic(cannot turn on, no sound coming out), please replace fresh batteries and try again. If matter still exists, please contact our support or leave message to us for assistance.
2. If you experience drop in and out in your area, please check if the green LED lights up for the signal indicators above the volume control knobs. If green LED flashes and or turns off, please keep in touch with us for assistance.
When will my order ship?
We process your order as soon as we receive it. For in-stock items, your package will be shipped within 48 - 72 hours. For back-order or pre-order items, your package will be shipped within 7 - 30 days.
What if I need to change or cancel my order?
After placing an order, you have a 12-hour window in which you may cancel or change your order. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to cancel/change it.
Where do you ship?
We currently ship to selected destinations in North America, South America, Asia Pacific, Europe, and the Middle East.
For North America, Free shipping covers only U.S. (50 states only, and APO/FPO address is not included). Shipping rate and custom tax might apply to Canada and Mexico.
For other countries, shipping fees and custom import fees might apply. The standard shipping fee will be calculated upon checkout.
***NOTE: All international orders (outside of the U.S.) will be shipped from our factory or partnership warehouses, and they would not include batteries with the system due to air control or dangerous good policy. Thus, batteries would be missing in the package for those orders.
When will my package arrive?
Your package should arrive within 5-7 business days within U.S. territory for standard shipping, 1-3 business day for expedited shipping. The delivery time frame might vary from 12-18 business days for other countries.
If you have any questions regarding the shipping rate and time frame, please contact us at email@example.com.