If you would like to join the 60% Cash Back Deals, please click here to order from Amazon. You can click how it works or contact us on FB Messenger to see detail.
- TRUE DIVERSITY WIRELESS OPERATION: This UHF true diversity wireless guitar system features UHF band from 902MHz to 927MHz, less susceptible to audio interference compared to VHF and digital signal. Sleek design metal build cordless receiver and high quality components build transmitter ensure great durability. This wireless instrument system is equipped with state-of-the-art true diversity circuitry design that enable reliable and true original wireless transmission with coverage of 165ft and mo
- PROFESSIONAL SOUND PERFORMANCE: The cordless guitar set delivers clean sound without statics, hiss, or humming. No dropouts or cut off, less than 6ms latency or delay. Broad frequency response adds dimensions and clarity to uncompromised instrument sound. The wireless guitar transmitter set features 100 channels, which enable more than 20 sets to be used at the same time in a live shows or small gigs. A professional kit for both stage and studio.
- VASATILE USE AND RECHARGEABLE FEATURE: Metal build receiver needs to plug to a wall outlet while the 270°rotatable 1/4’’ plug on the transmitter can be plug directly in instrument input jack in any position. The micro USB port on the transmitter makes it easy to recharge (2h charging for up to 8h continuous operation). The wireless guitar set is ideal for studio recording, outdoor events, live shows, stage performance, DJ, or small bands. ***NOTE: Passive pickup only.
- BOX CONTENT: 1 x Metal wireless guitar receiver, 1 x Rechargeable guitar transmitter, 1 x Audio cable to recharge the transmitter, 1 x Power adapter, 2 x Antenna, 1 x 1/4’’ Audio cable, 1 x User manual
- DEVOTED SERVICE: Genuine Phenyx Pro audio products come with 12-month manufacturer assurance and supportive customer service. Welcome to come to us for troubleshooting or replacement of discontinuous/defective parts. Please contact us at email@example.com.
- INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING: All international orders (outside of U.S.) will be shipped from our factory or partnership warehouses, and they would not include batteries with the system due to air control or dangerous good policy. Thus, batteries would be missing in the package for those orders.
About PHENYX PRO
In Phenyx Pro, we constantly focus on details, explore better production techniques, and utilize sturdy material to build out products. We are determined to offer better and easier solutions for sound performance and provide our customers with high-end value without overpaying.
About PHENYX PRO Wireless Guitar System PTG-11
Phenyx Pro PTG-11 wireless guitar system delivers superior sound quality and professional features. It is designed for a wide range of professional application with 100 selectable frequency channels, automatic frequency scanning, system lock function, and automatic transmitter pair up, ideal for professional setup in occasions like live shows, small gigs, weddings, DJs, studio recording etc. This system delivers crystal clear guitar tone audio and no more buzzing, humming, high-pitched noise. You can use up to 20 sets transmitters and receivers with multiple instruments in the same setting. Working distance is up to 165ft - 175ft in wide open space.
Compared to smaller receiver that’s the same size of the transmitter, the traditional metal box receiver has better capacity on handling more complicated circuitry design and providing superior stable performance for professional use.
PTG-11 Wireless Guitar System Receiver
- Auto Scan Function
- Lock Function
- Sleek Professional Design
PTG-11 Wireless Guitar System Transmitter
- Rechargeable Feature: 2-3 hours charging for 6-8 hours continuous performance
- Compatibility: Most electric instruments like guitar, ukuleles
Coverage: Up to 165ft in wide open space
Type-C USB port for power recharge. Charging cable is included with package
Less latency, more dimensions and clarity for sound
When will my order ship?
We process your order as soon as we receive it. For in-stock item, your package will be shipped within 48 - 72 hours. For back-order or pre-order item, your package will be shipped within 7 - 30 days.
What if I need to change or cancel my order?
After placing an order, you have a 12-hour window in which you may cancel or change your order. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to cancel/change it.
Where do you ship?
We currently ship to selected destinations in North America, South America, Asia Pacific, Europe, and the Middle East.
For North America, Free shipping covers only U.S. (50 states only and APO/FPO address is not included). Shipping rate and custom tax might apply for Canada and Mexico.
For other countries, shipping fee and custom import fee might apply. Standard shipping fee will be calculated upon check out.
***NOTE: All international orders (outside of U.S.) will be shipped from our factory or partnership warehouses, and they would not include batteries with the system due to air control or dangerous good policy. Thus, batteries would be missing in the package for those orders.
When will my package arrive?
Your package should arrive within 5-7 business day within U.S. territory for standard shipping, 1-3 business day for expedite shipping. Delivery time frame might vary from 12-18 business days for other countries.
If you have any questions regarding shipping rate and time frame, please contact us at email@example.com.