If you would like to join the 50% Cash Back Deals, please click here to order from Amazon. You can click how it works or contact us on FB Messenger to see detail.
- WIRELESS PERFORMANCE: This UHF stereo wireless in ear monitor system operates in 900MHz band (905MHz – 925MHz), free of interference by utilizing UHF wide audio signal transmission (Up to 89 systems can operate simultaneously). Wireless system enables users to move freely on the stage and in the studio with operating distance from 140 – 160 ft. in open space, line of sight. *For longer distance, please avoid thick walls, glass, and metal block
- HIGH-END QUALITY AND DESIGN: Elegant sleek design, metal construction for transmitter base unit, black carrying case for safe-keeping. LCD panel provides system details including channel, group number, stereo mode selection, lock feature, and RF indicator. Simple setup with uninterrupted frequency to optimize sound performance for this personal monitor system. Good quality earbuds provide purer sound and enhanced performance for studio and stage monitor
- STEREO FUNCTION FOR PROFESSIONAL USE: This quality stereo IEM system can works perfectly in various sound-monitoring events, both small and large venues, ideal for on stage performance, studio recording, exhibit, lecture, instruction, speech, etc. The package also includes metal racks that facilitate more professional use. Users can select stereo mode for both the transmitter and receiver to enjoy stereo performance of the system
- BOX CONTENTS: UHF wireless transmitter, bodypack receiver, in-ear earbuds, power adapter, 2 AA batteries, antenna, extension cord, metal racks, user manual
- DEVOTED SERVICE: Genuine Phenyx Pro audio products come with 12-month manufacturer assurance and supportive customer service. Welcome to come to us for troubleshooting or replacement of discontinuous/defective parts. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING: All international orders (outside of U.S.) will be shipped from our factory or partnership warehouses, and they would not include batteries with the system due to air control or dangerous good policy. Thus, batteries would be missing in the package for those orders.
Phenyx Pro UHF IEM System, Rack Mountable Feature, Stereo Function, W/ 89 Selectable Frequency in 900 Frequency Band
UHF Wireless Monitor System, Left XLR balanced & 1/4’’ unbalanced input Jack + Right XLR balanced & 1/4’’ unbalanced input jack + Metal Racks + Extension Cord (PTM-10)
The Phenyx Pro PTM-10 UHF Wireless IEM System is a practical solution to block out excess stage noise and provide consist sound whenever you go on stage, increasing freedom of movement while enhancing sound performances. It has produces excellent sound for all range of vocals or music, and it has stereo/mono mode to select, which makes it best for DJ and band live gigs.The high quality audio and sturdy carry case make it perfect for professional studio and live stage performance!
Metal UHF Wireless Transmitter
- 905MHz - 925MHz with total of 89 selectable frequency. Less crowded 900MHz band provides you with less interference and better sound-monitoring experience.
- Lock feature to lock the system in specific group or channel during performance
- Operating distance up to 160ft with no loss or distortion of sound
- Stereo/Mono operation mode to create a personal mix. Please note that if you want to enjoy the stereo function, you will need to make sure both the transmitter and receiver are in Stereo Mode.
Wireless Bodypack Receiver and Earphones
- Durable construction of bodypack receiver for heavy use
- LCD display with menu-based navigation. There are five main functions, L1, FO, BAL, LO, and EQ, in which users can select OFF for the FO function to set the bodypack receiver in stereo mode
- Stereo mode enables adjustment of left/right balance of music and vocals
- Lock function enables users to lock specific frequency in use
- Low battery indicator. Original battery can support 8 hours constant use
- High quality earphone for clear sound without statics
Rack Mount Kit
- Metal rack mount kit to mount the system on the rack during professional live performance
- Extension cord for antenna is included
- Black PVC carrying case to keep the system and all accessories together during transit
- User manual to provide detailed setup procedures
When will my order ship?
We process your order as soon as we receive it. For in-stock item, your package will be shipped within 48 - 72 hours. For back-order or pre-order item, your package will be shipped within 7 - 30 days.
What if I need to change or cancel my order?
After placing an order, you have a 12-hour window in which you may cancel or change your order. Please email us at email@example.com to cancel/change it.
Where do you ship?
We currently ship to selected destinations in North America, South America, Asia Pacific, Europe, and the Middle East.
For North America, Free shipping covers only U.S. (50 states only and APO/FPO address is not included). Shipping rate and custom tax might apply for Canada and Mexico.
For other countries, shipping fee and custom import fee might apply. Standard shipping fee will be calculated upon check out.
***NOTE: All international orders (outside of U.S.) will be shipped from our factory or partnership warehouses, and they would not include batteries with the system due to air control or dangerous good policy. Thus, batteries would be missing in the package for those orders.
When will my package arrive?
Your package should arrive within 5-7 business day within U.S. territory for standard shipping, 1-3 business day for expedite shipping. Delivery time frame might vary from 12-18 business days for other countries.
If you have any questions regarding shipping rate and time frame, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.