- PREMIUM WIRELESS PERFORMANCE: 4 channel UHF wireless microphone system with selectable frequency. Channel 1: 538.3 - 550Mhz (40 channels). Channel 2: 554.8 - 566.5MHz. Channel 3: 571.3 - 583MHz. Channel 4: 587.8 - 599.5MHz. Employs PLL frequency synthesized technology to provide hassle-free sound transmission, minimum dropouts, and maximum feedback rejection. Smooth and quick IR synchronization. Long range operation of 290ft – 328ft line of sight
- STURDY BUILD, MULTICHANNEL MULTISET FEATURE: Sturdy metal build for wireless receiver and quality build for bodypack transmitters. Beige flesh toned color of the wireless headsets and lavalier mics enable great invisibility and professionalism during performance. The mic cartridge is engineered for clear robust optimal true sound. Multichannel feature with 4x40 channels, enables users to select different frequencies when preset frequency fails, thus ensuring reliable performance
- AUTO SCAN FEATURE AND ANTI-INTERFERENCE FEATURE: UHF sound system equips with auto scan function, which enables system to search for the least interference channel to pair up with transmitters. It also has one 1/4’’ mixed output and 4 XLR separate outputs. 4 antennas design increases anti-interference ability and decreases interference between each channel. Ideal for church, wedding, karaoke, DJ, stage shows, public speaking, etc
- BOX CONTENTS: 1 four-channel wireless metal receiver for long range operation, 4 UHF bodypacks, 4 beige wireless headset mics, 4 beige lapel mics, 1/4’’ audio cable, power adapter, 4 antennas, 8 AA batteries for 16hrs long-hour use, 1 user manual
- DEVOTED SERVICE: Genuine Phenyx Pro audio products come with 1-year Warranty & Supportive Customer Service. Welcome to come to us for discontinuous/defective parts or troubleshooting, firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
- INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING: All international orders (outside of U.S.) will be shipped from our factory or partnership warehouses, and they would not include batteries with the system due to air control or dangerous good policy. Thus, batteries would be missing in the package for those orders.
About PHENYX PRO
In Phenyx Pro, we constantly focus on details, explore better production techniques, and utilize sturdy material to build out products. We are determined to offer better and easier solutions for sound performance and provide our customers with high-end value without overpaying.
About PHENYX PRO Wireless System PTU-7000
Phenyx Pro PTU-7000 wireless microphone system delivers superior sound quality and professional features. It is designed for a wide range of professional application with 4x40 selectable frequency channels, automatic frequency scanning, Tone Lock squelch circuit, and smooth transmitter IR pair up, ideal for professional setup in occasions like live shows, studio, weddings, church, DJs, conference meetings, public address etc. Working distance is up to 100m/328ft operating distance in wide open space. For longer distance, please avoid metal blocks, multiple walls, and other electronics devices.
Compared to the PTU-7000A configuration, this configuration includes 4 bodypacks with four beige color wireless headsets and lavalier mics, which are more invisible and comfortable for professional occasions like stage performance, live shows, outdoor events.
Selectable frequency feature enables multiset operation, 4x40 channels in total. For better result, no more than 10 systems can be used at the same time as long as different frequencies are chosen.
When pre-set channel fails, you can select other available frequency, best for complicated environments and outdoor activities. Sperate antenna and separate XLR output for each channel to decrease interference in between.
Automatic Frequency Scanning
Long press SET button until a circle shows, then press SET again for “F----” synchronization status. Aim the IR window of the handheld transmitter to that of receiver for pair up. Auto scan function can search the best available frequency to obtain optimal wireless performance with quick and smooth IR synchronization.
Superior Sound Quality
Superb range and tone. Up to 100m/328 effective operation distance. Amazingly clear and robust sound quality for professional events. Excellent material quality with reliable sound performance.
When will my order ship?
We process your order as soon as we receive it. For in-stock item, your package will be shipped within 48 - 72 hours. For back-order or pre-order item, your package will be shipped within 7 - 30 days.
What if I need to change or cancel my order?
After placing an order, you have a 12-hour window in which you may cancel or change your order. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to cancel/change it.
Where do you ship?
We currently ship to selected destinations in North America, South America, Asia Pacific, Europe, and the Middle East.
For North America, Free shipping covers only U.S. (50 states only and APO/FPO address is not included). Shipping rate and custom tax might apply for Canada and Mexico.
For other countries, shipping fee and custom import fee might apply. Standard shipping fee will be calculated upon check out.
***NOTE: All international orders (outside of U.S.) will be shipped from our factory or partnership warehouses, and they would not include batteries with the system due to air control or dangerous good policy. Thus, batteries would be missing in the package for those orders.
When will my package arrive?
Your package should arrive within 5-7 business day within U.S. territory for standard shipping, 1-3 business day for expedite shipping. Delivery time frame might vary from 12-18 business days for other countries.
If you have any questions regarding shipping rate and time frame, please contact us at email@example.com.