- SMOOTH WIRELESS PERFORMANCE: Dual channel VHF wireless microphone system, well-designed for interference-free performance and hassle-free sound transmission. Fast and smooth synchronization between lapel/headset mic and VHF receiver. Easy-to-read LCD display and LED light for signal and audio output level, visualizing system status for convenient monitoring. Operating distance is 130-150ft in open space, line-of-sight.
- VERSATILE OPERATION: Two quality build bodypack transmitters have individual volume control, enabling precise volume balancing. Bodypacks have ON/MUTE/OFF switch for convenient operation. Wireless lapel microphone and wireless headset microphone with 3 pin mini XLR connector are included in the package and can work with VHF bodypack for hands-free operation. Great for occasions like church, interview, weddings, meetings, presentation, school play, YouTube recording and more.
- EASY WIRELESS SETUP: Fixed frequency VHF design for plug and go straightforward setup. Cordless mic receiver is equipped with one XLR output and one 1/4’’ mixed output. Package includes a 1/4’’ to 1/8’’ adapter for people to use with small speaker and devices that have 1/8’’ audio input jack.***Note: This wireless headset lavalier microphone systems need to be hoop up with amplifier/speaker to output the sound.
- BOX CONTENTS: dual VHF wireless mic receiver for long range operation,2 wireless headset mics,2 wireless lapel mics,2 VHF bodypacks, 1/4’’ audio cable, AC/DC power adapter, 6.5 to 3.5mm cable adapter, user manual, 4 AA battery for long hour use (up to 16 hours).
- DEVOTED SERVICE: Genuine Phenyx Pro audio products come with 12-month manufacturer assurance and supportive customer service. Welcome to come to us for troubleshooting or replacement of discontinuous/defective parts. Please contact us at email@example.com
- INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING: All international orders (outside of U.S.) will be shipped from our factory or partnership warehouses, and they would not include batteries with the system due to air control or dangerous good policy. Thus, batteries would be missing in the package for those orders.
About PHENYX PRO
In Phenyx Pro, we constantly focus on details, explore better production techniques, and utilize sturdy material to build out products. We are determined to offer better and easier solutions for sound performance and provide our customers with high-end value without overpaying.
About PHENYX PRO Wireless Microphone System PTV-1D
The Phenyx Pro PTV-1 system is engineered to offer great sound quality, ease of use, and flexibility in a compact package. It is very simple to set up and operate, and it is the perfect choice for public address, interviews, conference and many more. The PTV-1D package comes with two bodypack transmitters, two headset mics, and two lapel mics, a good choice for cost-effective wireless performance.
1. You will need to connect this system to extra audio equipment like amplifier/speaker to output the sound. It DOES NOT come with speaker.
2. This is a fixed frequency system and ONLY ONE unit can be used at the same time. Please reach us for suggestions if you need to add more mics.
3. Please keep the receiver away from Bluetooth or other digital devices (such as cellphones, jukebox, DVD, etc.) to avoid potential sources of interference.
4. Please do not face the microphone to the receiver too closely, in order to avoid feedback and statics.
Fixed Frequency Light-Weight Receiver With LCD Display
Great material quality: Sturdy plastic material for a sleek build black receiver. High quality components for volume knobs, antennas, and LCD display.
Light-weight feature: Light-weight but powerful. Easy to carry around for small gigs or move around to suit different needs.
Easy set up: There is no need to select/adjust frequency, which makes this a plug and go easy setup system. DO NOT RECOMMEND TO PURCHASE MORE THAN ONE UNIT AND USE TOGETHER. There might be frequency conflict since all frequency groups are mixed in Amazon warehouse.
Bodypack Transmitter for Hands-free Wireless Operation
Long battery life: ON/MUTE/OFF switch on bodypack. More than 16 hours continuous use with the original batteries included in the package.
Clean sound quality: Reliable performance and hassle-free sound transmission for 150ft operating distance in open space line of sight. Minimum statics and feedback within proper operation range.
Hands-free reliable operation: Two bodypacks configuration aims for hands-free operation, good for public address, fitness instruction, and presentation.
When will my order ship?
We process your order as soon as we receive it. For in-stock items, your package will be shipped within 48 - 72 hours. For back-order or pre-order items, your package will be shipped within 7 - 30 days.
What if I need to change or cancel my order?
After placing an order, you have a 12-hour window in which you may cancel or change your order. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to cancel/change it.
Where do you ship?
We currently ship to selected destinations in North America, South America, Asia Pacific, Europe, and the Middle East.
For North America, Free shipping covers only U.S. (50 states only, and APO/FPO address is not included). Shipping rate and custom tax might apply to Canada and Mexico.
For other countries, shipping fees and custom import fees might apply. The standard shipping fee will be calculated upon checkout.
***NOTE: All international orders (outside of the U.S.) will be shipped from our factory or partnership warehouses, and they would not include batteries with the system due to air control or dangerous good policy. Thus, batteries would be missing in the package for those orders.
When will my package arrive?
Your package should arrive within 5-7 business days within the US for standard shipping, 1-3 business day for expedited shipping. The delivery time frame might vary from 12 to 18 business days for other countries.
My order shipping address is wrong. Can I change it?
If you enter the wrong shipping address, please contact us to change it within 1 hour otherwise the shipment will be processed automatically. We are not responsible for packages shipped to the wrong address that entered in the shipping detail but we will try our best to contact our carrier to help you resolve this.
If you have any questions regarding the shipping rate and time frame, please contact us at email@example.com.