- 4-INPUT, 3-BAND EQ, +48V Phantom Power: This professional altra-low noise discrete mic preamp has 4 mono input channels with gold plated XLRs and balanced line inputs. Ultra-musical 3-band EQ on all channels to imbue signals with incredible warmth and detailed musical character. +48V phantom power selection enables mixer to be used with condenser microphone and wired mic.
- USB/BT FUNCTION: Compatible with USB/flash reader/MP3, allowing users to connect external USB stick or flash drive to stream music into the mixer. BT function enable users to wirelessly stream music in from iPad and smart phone to mix music. Built-in controls to play/pause/switch between modes.
- RECORDING INTERFACE: The mixer can record to USB drive by pressing the MODE/BT button to select “REC” function (LCD display). It can also directly record to computer/PC using audio editing software like Garageband, Audacity, etc. (audio cable included in the package to connect to computer and PC)
- HIGH QUALITY SOUND: This analog mixer provides accurate, crisp and clear sound quality. The extra clean sounding effect and compact portable size along with the recording function makes it ideal for home music recording, meeting recording, webcast, podcast, and more
- DEVOTED SERVICE: Genuine Phenyx Pro audio products come with 12-month manufacturer assurance and supportive customer service. Welcome to come to us for troubleshooting or replacement of discontinuous/defective parts. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
FEATURES FOR PRX-100 SYSTEM：
*** Sturdy construction for better durability
*** Can input/steam in music from four channels or USB/Bluetooth port, and allows users record music when switched to record mode
*** Can connect Directly to computer/PC using the audio cable included in the package
1.If the Bluetooth function seems to be faulty (cannot stream music, cannot pause/play or forward/backward), please reach us immediately for troubleshoot.
2.Please reach to us for suggestion if you are not sure connectivity. Lots of distorted sound/no sound issues are from incorrect connectivity setup.
When will my order ship?
We process your order as soon as we receive it. For in-stock item, your package will be shipped within 48 - 72 hours. For back-order or pre-order item, your package will be shipped within 7 - 30 days.
What if I need to change or cancel my order?
After placing an order, you have a 12-hour window in which you may cancel or change your order. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to cancel/change it.
Where do you ship?
We currently ship to selected destinations in North America, South America, Asia Pacific, Europe, and the Middle East.
For North America, Free shipping covers only U.S. (50 states only and APO/FPO address is not included). Shipping rate and custom tax might apply for Canada and Mexico.
For other countries, shipping fee and custom import fee might apply. Standard shipping fee will be calculated upon check out.
***NOTE: All international orders (outside of U.S.) will be shipped from our factory or partnership warehouses, and they would not include batteries with the system due to air control or dangerous good policy. Thus, batteries would be missing in the package for those orders.
When will my package arrive?
Your package should arrive within 5-7 business day within U.S. territory for standard shipping, 1-3 business day for expedite shipping. Delivery time frame might vary from 12-18 business days for other countries.
If you have any questions regarding shipping rate and time frame, please contact us at email@example.com.