- WIRELESS PERFORMANCE: This UHF stereo wireless in ear monitor system operates in 900MHz band (905MHz – 925MHz), free of interference by utilizing UHF wide audio signal transmission (Up to 89 systems can operate simultaneously). Wireless system enables users to move freely on the stage and in the studio with operating distance from 140 – 160 ft. in open space, line of sight. *For longer distance, please avoid thick walls, glass, and metal block
- HIGH-END QUALITY AND DESIGN: Elegant sleek design, metal construction for transmitter base unit, black carrying case for safe-keeping. LCD panel provides system details including channel, group number, stereo mode selection, lock feature, and RF indicator. Simple setup with uninterrupted frequency to optimize sound performance for this personal monitor system. Good quality earbuds provide purer sound and enhanced performance for studio and stage monitor
- STEREO FUNCTION FOR PROFESSIONAL USE: This quality stereo IEM system can works perfectly in various sound-monitoring events, both small and large venues, ideal for on stage performance, studio recording, exhibit, lecture, instruction, speech, etc. The package also includes metal racks that facilitate more professional use. Users can select stereo mode for both the transmitter and receiver to enjoy stereo performance of the system
- BOX CONTENTS: UHF wireless transmitter, bodypack receiver, in-ear earbuds, power adapter, 2 AA batteries, antenna, extension cord, metal racks, user manual
- DEVOTED SERVICE: Genuine Phenyx Pro audio products come with 12-month manufacturer assurance and supportive customer service. Welcome to come to us for troubleshooting or replacement of discontinuous/defective parts. Please contact us at email@example.com
- INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING: All international orders (outside of U.S.) will be shipped from our factory or partnership warehouses, and they would not include batteries with the system due to air control or dangerous good policy. Thus, batteries would be missing in the package for those orders.
About PHENYX PRO
In Phenyx Pro, we constantly focus on details, explore better production techniques, and utilize sturdy material to build out products. We are determined to offer better and easier solutions for sound performance and provide our customers with high-end value without overpaying.
About PHENYX PRO Wireless In-Ear Monitor System
The Phenyx Pro PTM-10 UHF Wireless IEM System is a practical solution to block out excess stage noise and provide consist sound whenever you go on stage, increasing freedom of movement while enhancing sound performances. It produces excellent sound for all range of vocals or music with stereo/mono mode to select, which makes it best for DJ and live band gigs.The high quality audio and sturdy carrying case make it perfect for professional studio and live stage performance! It also includes metal rack in the package for rackmount setup.
-Mono Selection: Select mono mode on base unit, and select ON for FO function on bodypack receiver. Input audio sound from right balanced XLR jack.
-Stereo Selection: Select Stereo mode on base unit, and select OFF for FO function on bodypack receiver. Input audio sound from both left and right balanced XLR jack.
-Features: Stereo function add dimensions and clarity to your personal mix, producing fine smooth audio quality.
Our state-of-the-art UHF circuitry does not have latency/delay. Works well for studio recording or stage performance.
One Transmitter, Multiple Receivers:
-Can add multiple bodypack receivers to your base unit (as many as you want).
-Can use multiple base units together as long as they are in different frequencies.
When will my order ship?
We process your order as soon as we receive it. For in-stock item, your package will be shipped within 48 - 72 hours. For back-order or pre-order item, your package will be shipped within 7 - 30 days.
What if I need to change or cancel my order?
After placing an order, you have a 12-hour window in which you may cancel or change your order. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to cancel/change it.
Where do you ship?
We currently ship to selected destinations in North America, South America, Asia Pacific, Europe, and the Middle East.
For North America, Free shipping covers only U.S. (50 states only and APO/FPO address is not included). Shipping rate and custom tax might apply for Canada and Mexico.
For other countries, shipping fee and custom import fee might apply. Standard shipping fee will be calculated upon check out.
***NOTE: All international orders (outside of U.S.) will be shipped from our factory or partnership warehouses, and they would not include batteries with the system due to air control or dangerous good policy. Thus, batteries would be missing in the package for those orders.
When will my package arrive?
Your package should arrive within 5-7 business day within U.S. territory for standard shipping, 1-3 business day for expedite shipping. Delivery time frame might vary from 12-18 business days for other countries.
If you have any questions regarding shipping rate and time frame, please contact us at email@example.com.