- HIGH FIDELITY: This 7-piece drum mic set features a sturdy metal housing and sleek design. The mics utilize cardioid and super-cardioid polar patterns to pick up sound smoothly and handle extreme sound pressure levels without distortion. Wide frequency response ranges enable all mics to capture the full sound of the instrument and create high fidelity audio
- QUICK-AND-EASY SETUP: With the integral stand mount, standard 3/8" or 5/8" threads, and the included 4 mic clamps and 2 mic clips, users can secure all microphones on stands, drums, or other instruments. It provides you the flexibility to adjust the positions of each mic to achieve the preferred sound quality
- VERSATILE APPLICATION: The PTD-10 seven-piece drum kit is an excellent choice for cymbals, jazzy drum, percussion, and other instruments, ideal for studio recording, stage performance, rehearsals, and shows. It also comes with a hard shell carrying case to store and transport all gears with ease
- BOX CONTENT: 1 x Kick drum microphone (PDM33), 4 x Snare/toms drum microphone (PDM34), 2 x Overhead condenser microphone (PDM35), 4 x Microphone clamp, 4 x Thread insert, 2 x Microphone clip, 1 x User manual, 1 x Carrying case. *NOTE: XLR cables are NOT included
- DEVOTED SERVICE: Genuine Phenyx Pro audio products come with 12-month manufacturer assurance and supportive lifetime customer service. Welcome to come to us for troubleshooting or replacement of discontinuous/defective parts
Phenyx Pro PTD-10 Drum Microphone Kit
The PTD-10 seven-piece drum microphone kit delivers professional quality and reliable performance. All microphones are built with sturdy metal housing for excellent durability and specially engineered capsules for warm, dynamic, and sensational sound. This drum set captures any audio sources effectively, including drums, vocals, and other musical instruments. It also comes with a high-quality carrying case for easy and safe transportation
- Impact-resistant reinforced metal housing
- Designed for extreme sound pressure levels
- Integral stand mount for bass and snare drum microphones
- Super-cardioid pattern design for overhead condenser microphone
- Smooth sound pickup and original sound reproduction with wide response range
When will my order ship?
We process your order as soon as we receive it. For in-stock items, your package will be shipped within 48 - 72 hours. For back-order or pre-order items, your package will be shipped within 7 - 30 days.
What if I need to change or cancel my order?
After placing an order, you have a 12-hour window in which you may cancel or change your order. Please email us at email@example.com to cancel/change it.
Where do you ship?
We currently ship to selected destinations in North America, South America, Asia Pacific, Europe, and the Middle East.
For North America, Free shipping covers only U.S. (50 states only, and APO/FPO address is not included). Shipping rate and custom tax might apply to Canada and Mexico.
For other countries, shipping fees and custom import fees might apply. The standard shipping fee will be calculated upon checkout.
***NOTE: All international orders (outside of the U.S.) will be shipped from our factory or partnership warehouses, and they would not include batteries with the system due to air control or dangerous good policy. Thus, batteries would be missing in the package for those orders.
When will my package arrive?
Your package should arrive within 5-7 business days within U.S. territory for standard shipping, 1-3 business day for expedited shipping. The delivery time frame might vary from 12-18 business days for other countries.
If you have any questions regarding the shipping rate and time frame, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.