- BUILD TO LAST: Sturdy all-metal construction for 8-channel UHF wireless microphone receiver and high sensitivity unidirectional handheld mics, suitable for heavy use. High-quality dynamic cartridge is specially engineered to limit feedback and interference, picking up sound smoothly and transmitting sound hassle-free. Deliver clear, robust, optimal true sound
- BEYOND-EXPECTATION WIRELESS PERFORMANCE: 8-channel wireless mic set has fixed frequency, providing ultra signal stability, eliminating unwanted distortion. The professional receiver has individual volume control for precise vocal balancing. Up to 260ft long-range reliable performance in wide-open space
- VERSATILE USE: The rack-mountable metal receiver features eight XLR outputs and one 1/4’’ audio output jack. It can auto pair up with transmitters for plug-and-go easy setup. It is ideal for all outdoor activities such as party, wedding, speech, conference, small gigs, karaoke
- BOX CONTENTS: 8-Channel UHF wireless receiver, 4 Antennas, 8 UHF wireless handheld microphones, Power adapter, 1/4’’ Audio cable, User’s manual, 16 AA batteries for long-hour operation
- DEVOTED SERVICE: Genuine Phenyx Pro audio products come with 12-month manufacturer assurance and supportive customer service. Welcome to come to us for troubleshooting or replacement of discontinuous/defective parts. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING: All international orders (outside of the U.S.) will be shipped from our factory or partnership warehouses, and they would not include batteries with the system due to air control or dangerous good policy. Thus, batteries would be missing in the package for those orders.
Q: Can we use two or more systems at the same time?
A: NO! The UHF fixed frequency series only have one preset frequency and you can only use ONE UNIT (8 channels) at the same time.
Q: Can I add more bodypacks to the system? Can I purchase extra handheld mics, antenna, and power adapter for backup?
A: Of course. We prepare accessories for your backup and customization request. Please follow the steps to find all other accessories.
Q: Can I use the wireless system with my laptop or camera or phone? Can I use it with ZOOM?
A: We do not recommend people use this system with cameras or recording devices since it is specially designed for stereo applications. For connecting to a laptop with a TRRS jack, you might need a TS to TRRS adapter or through a 2 TRS female to TRRS male splitter. If connect it to a desktop with a separate MIC and headphone jack, you can simply use the 6.3mm to 3.5mm adapter included in the package. If you are still confused, please reach out to us for step-by-step guidance.
Q: I experienced cutoffs and statics noises. What should I do?
A: Please change location and see if the issue persists. If so, please reach out to us for a replacement. However, there is another possibility that the preset frequencies have local interference in your area. Since it is not a selectable frequency unit, it means this series cannot serve you well in your area. Thus, please choose our PTU-7000 system or look for UHF systems in other frequency groups.
When will my order ship?
We process your order as soon as we receive it. For in-stock items, your package will be shipped within 48 - 72 hours. For back-order or pre-order items, your package will be shipped within 7 - 30 days.
What if I need to change or cancel my order?
After placing an order, you have a 12-hour window in which you may cancel or change your order. Please email us at email@example.com to cancel/change it.
Where do you ship?
We currently ship to selected destinations in North America, South America, Asia Pacific, Europe, and the Middle East.
For North America, Free shipping covers only U.S. (50 states only, and APO/FPO address is not included). Shipping rate and custom tax might apply to Canada and Mexico.
For other countries, shipping fees and custom import fees might apply. The standard shipping fee will be calculated upon checkout.
***NOTE: All international orders (outside of the U.S.) will be shipped from our factory or partnership warehouses, and they would not include batteries with the system due to air control or dangerous good policy. Thus, batteries would be missing in the package for those orders.
When will my package arrive?
Your package should arrive within 5-7 business days within the US for standard shipping, 1-3 business day for expedited shipping. The delivery time frame might vary from 12 to 18 business days for other countries.
My order shipping address is wrong. Can I change it?
If you enter the wrong shipping address, please contact us to change it within 1 hour otherwise the shipment will be processed automatically. We are not responsible for packages shipped to the wrong address that entered in the shipping detail but we will try our best to contact our carrier to help you resolve this.
If you have any questions regarding the shipping rate and time frame, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.