Boost Your Audio Setup
Looking for the optimal cabling for your audio setup? The PCBL-4IN1 XLR Snake Cable has you covered. Designed with pro-grade materials and a user-friendly approach, it promises to simplify your workflow without compromising on sound quality. Boost your audio workflow with the hassle-free cabling, ideal for musicians and audio engineers in both live and studio settings.
- One cable runs up to 4 channels for manageable cabling.
- Comes in lengths of 3ft/1m, 6ft/2m, 10ft/3m to tailor your setup.
- Intuitively identified color-coded PVC jackets and sliding channel number blocks for each channel make an efficient setup process.
- Pro-grade 24AWG 100% oxygen-free copper wire and silver-plated pins in the XLR connectors for pure sound quality and swift transmission.
- The lock design n the 3-pin XLR interface can keep your sound transmission stable by securing itself with wireless microphones & systems, audio mixers, and more.
- Double shielding for each twisted pair includes aluminum foil and served (spiral) bare copper shield to provide excellent cancellation against RFI and EMI noise while maintaining flexibility, ideal for audio applications.
- Rugged PVC insulation jacket in an elegant matte texture that resists weather, dust, and moisture, paired with a heat-shrink sleeve over the joint to withstand physical abrasion like handling, flexing, or bending.
- Durable and flexible XLR cable outperforms the ordinary in tensile tests for a long-lasting solution to your audio needs.