One Monitor Station. Diversified Monitoring Experience.
The PTM-22 wireless IEM system tackles the challenges of floor monitor in live performances, allowing you to freely move on stage, engage with fans, and share a monitor station with your bandmates while personalizing your monitoring experience. The flexible and diversified mono monitoring experience lets you focus more on your content. With convenient loop outputs, the exceptional entry-level monitoring solution allows you to better navigate your music adventures.
- Crystal-clear mono audio without latency lasts throughout your whole performance.
- The PAD button lowers the input gain to prevent loud input sources from overloading and clipping the preamplifier.
- The LOOP OUT design for flexible routing operation.
- Two stand-alone mixes offer a flexible and diverse monitoring experience.
- Selectable UHF frequency design to avoid interference easily.
- Quick IR sync and one-touch frequency selection for fuss-free operation.
- One transmitter base unit can add as many bodypack receivers as you need.
- Rugged-built receivers and bodypacks with a sleek design.
- Rack-mountable with brackets included in the package.
- Up to 164ft/50m free operation range.
- Operates in the 900MHz/500MHz range. 902.35-927.6MHz (2x50 frequencies); 530.05-554.8MHz (2x50 frequencies).
Professional stereo In-Ear monitor system
The perfect gear for your show. Whether you are in rehearsal or live performance, the PTM-10 system delivers reliable and stable audio to you.
Simple and Durable
The compact bodypack receiver is built with durable and strudy materials, allowing it to last through heavy use.
Versatile and Powerful
Equipped with limiter, stereo, lock, and other professional functions, the PTM-10 is ready to customize the personal monitoring experience to your desire.
The setup process is as easy as it sounds. Intuitive IR sync technology allows performers to pair up the system within seconds.