The PAS-225X Comes To The Rescue of the Dropout Problem
Face chaos with multiple pile-up wireless systems and annoying interference in a large-scale event? The Phenyx Pro PAS-225X antenna distribution system bundle helps stretch the power of your antenna pairs, giving your setup more potential for efficient deployment and smooth wireless transmission. This wide-compatible active antenna distribution amplifier boosts in-air coverage with ease, simplifies antenna connections to multiple wireless microphone systems, and decreases chances of signal dropping out, ideal for stage performances, live shows, and other outdoor events.
- This system is compatible with most wireless microphone systems with a wide RF frequency range from 400 to 950 MHz.
- Up to 8dB gain compensates for any insertion loss and increases receive signal range (up to 160ft）to provide steady wireless performance.
- Active antenna distribution amplifier plus Cascade port with external power allow you to share one pair of antennas with up to 5 dual wireless receivers. You can connect another PAS-225X system via the cascade ports.
- External directional antennas utilize a log-periodic array with a cardioid pattern to enhance the rejection of RF signals outside the coverage area. Thus, it can transmit better gain and lower-disturbed sound towards the desired coverage without any dropout.
- Visualized LCD operation with 16gain settings on both paddle antennas helps achieve interference-free, dropout-free, and noise-free signals within different distances, even through walls.
- All sturdy metal housing system comes with 12 BNC cables and 4 DC power cables for flexible connection. Both antennas can be mounted on stands or walls.
- The free carrying case is good to go.
Phenyx Pro PAS-225X
An outstanding external antenna solution to stretch your performance
Powerful Signal Distribution
The PAS-225X antenna distribution system leverages one pair of active directional paddles to receive different frequencies (400-950MHz) that you push into it and efficiently distribute them to different receivers through splitting and amplification.
It is a powerful tool to extend system coverage and handle large-scale wireless microphones with ease.
More Organized Cabling
4 DC power jacks charge up to 4 receivers for orderly wall warts management.
10 output jacks (including 2 cascade outputs) provide signal distribution for up to 5 dual wireless receivers.
2 cascade outputs allow you to connect another PAS-225 receiver to serve 8 dual wireless receivers using the same antennas.
Improved RF Performance
Adjustable gain setting with up to 8dB gain compensates for any signal loss and reduces the likelihood of system dropouts.
Extra stable coverage up to 160ft/50m.
Achieve flexible antenna placement with the extra-long 9.5ft BNC cables.
A Complete Set
A complete antenna distribution system comes with the necessary connecting cables to finish your setup.
It is ideal for pro audio application, touring, and stage performance.